We have decided to open our school beginning May 6th, 2020 on a limited student basis. Our operating hours have changed to 7AM to 6PM, Monday - Friday.
We are taking the following procedures to help provide a safe environment for you, your children, and our staff.
- If your child has a runny-nose, fever, cough or is sneezing, please keep him/her home and inform us. If you or any member of your household experiences these symptoms as well, please keep your child at home and inform us.
- Parents, please drop off your child/children at the Main Entrance. A teacher will be there to welcome you. Sign-in sheets will be available at the main entrance.
- We will check your child’s temperature every day during drop-in time.
- Send a bottle of drinking water, snack, & lunch every day.
- Parents are not allowed to walk in the corridor and/or come into the classrooms. For an emergency or urgent matter please call 714-591-5927, a teacher will be there to take care of your issue. If you want to talk to teacher/s or school officials, please call 1-800-587-0725.
- We will always try to maintain distancing between students. Please also take some time to have a conversation with your child/children about the importance of this.
- Please follow social distancing guidelines all the time.
- All staff will have their temperature checked daily. They will always be required to wear a mask and gloves, and practice social distancing when possible.
Please contact us for any questions or concerns.
Read More: COVID-19 Prevention Program (CPP)